2014 Press Releases
2013 Press Releases
- Falken Tire Partner IMT Builds Data Center From Ground Up
- IMT Names Osvaldo Alvarez Eastern Region Systems Architect
- Integrated Media Technologies Joins Streaming Media West
- Integrated Media Technologies Receives Valley Economic Alliance Award “Business/Education Excellence Partnership Award” Honors Leaders
- IMT’s Interactive Video Learning Sponsors CLO Symposium Awards – Premiere Event Focuses on Advanced Learning and Development Productivity
- IMT Joins AT&T Partner Exchange as Platinum Solution Provider
- Unreel Introduces UX VS Lite for Trackless Virtual Sets
- IMT’s Rob Kobrin Joins 2013 Creative Storage Conference Session G: Professional Entertainment and Media Digital Storage
- One America News Network Chooses Ross Video and Integrated Media Technologies for July Launch
- West Virginia Media Management Completes Multi-Station Upgrades with IMT
2012 Press Releases
- DCIA & CCA Announce CLOUD COMPUTING WEST 2012 Speaker Bruce Lyon
- Integrated Media Technologies Upgrades West Virginia Media Television Stations to HD
- The Integrated Classroom: IMT and Renton School District, Sound & Video Contractor
- Waldorf Astoria Chooses IMT & Meraki for High-performance Wi-Fi
- Renton School District Selects IMT and Meraki for Wi-Fi Network
- Molloy College Addresses IMT Upgrade at NAB
- IMT Announces Sports Digital Asset Management Service
2011 Press Releases
- IMT Completes Shared Storage Workflow for Nomad
- Integrated Media Technologies Announces Mobile Device Managed Services
- LAIKA Calls on IMT for Massive Data to Create ParaNorman Magic
- Grover Cleveland High School Media Academy Kicks Off 2011 Fundraising Campaign with Integrated Media Technologies
- Integrated Media Technologies Offers EMC Isilon Scale-out NAS for Big Data
- IMT Names Chan Mahon as Executive Vice President of Broadcast Systems
- Tennis Channel Calls on Integrated Media Technologies
- Legend3D Soars to #1 With Integrated Media Technologies
2010 Press Releases
- IMT Names Tom McGowan VP of Business Development: Sales Strategist Spearheads Growth with Integrated Media Technologies
- Integrated Media Technologies Hosts 3D Summit at SIGGRAPH 2010
- IMT Helps I.E. Effects Boost Stereo 3D Pipeline by Installing Isilon Storage
- Lennon Bus Rolls With Integrated Media Technologies: NAMM Event Launches Year Celebrating John’s 70th Birthday
- IMT works with Scripps Networks to Upgrade Legacy Broadcast Video Archive
2009 Press Releases
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System Turns On New Electronic Medical Records
- IMT Upgrades Tennis Channel Facility from Standard Definition (SD) to High Definition (HD) for Olympus US Open
- Atempo Strengthens Commitment to Media and Entertainment Industry through New Partnership with Integrated Media Technologies
- Rob Kobrin IMT’s CTO to Present at The 15th Annual Hollywood Post Alliance Retreat February 19, Storage Year in Review
2008 Press Releases
- IMT Develops File Based Workflow for New Google Web Animated Series Cavalcade for “Family Guy’s” Seth McFarlane
- Kobrin Joins IMT as CTO
- Integrated Media Technologies Inc. Makes NAB Debut
- Integrated Media Technologies, Inc. (IMT) Helps Rhythm & Hues Build a High-Powered, File-Based Workflow and Tiered Storage System
USC INI – February 2014
The University of Southern California’s Institute for Neuroimaging and Informatics (USC INI) is one of the worlds’s leading biomedical research facilities.
U-T San Diego – December 2013
Rady Children’s Hospital and the San Diego Zoo aim to make the trip easier by launching the San Diego Zoo Kids Channel, an in-house TV station designed to give sick kids a view of the animals without leaving their beds.
CRN – December 2013
A good deal on a new building led to a perfect time for Falken Tire to completely overhaul its data center with an eye on cutting costs and making the company more environmentally aware.
Inc.com – November 2011
Bruce Lyon traded his own Oscar-winning company for a cushy job at Sun Microsystems. But when Sun got to be too restrictive, he decided to go it alone…all over again.
SMPTE Motion Imaging Journal: 2011 Progress Report – September 2011
With the adoption of file-based workflows, interest in digital archiving has grown significantly in 2011. The broader information technology community has well-established standards and practices for digital archiving, which should be considered by the media industry. Current hot topics in digital archiving of media, including SMPTE standards efforts, are reviewed.
Sports Video Group – July 2011
SVG’s Sports Asset Management event featured a panel on “Tiered Storage” and “The Cloud.” Hear Tom McGowan’s, VP of Business Development for IMT, two cents on storage migration.
Post Magazine – June 2011
As the scope and complexity of animated motion pictures escalates to satisfy hungrier and hungrier audiences, film companies face massive data challenges. During Laika studio’s production and post production of the Oscar-nominated Coraline, the studio faced a need to expand quickly and to considerably upgrade its storage capacity.
Post Magazine – July 2008
There are more storage options than ever before for studios specializing in visual effects work. With an embarrassment of riches to choose from, no wonder many companies sport several visual effects storage solutions dedicated to different functions and workflows.